AyoJokes Advert Banner - AyoJokes.com.ng
AyoJokes Advert Banner - AyoJokes.com.ng

Forum Sections

Top Posts

>> Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra (Read FULL Details) <<
_
>> 9 Ways I Prevented My Ankara Clothes From Fading Quickly <<
_
>> Just In!! Officers Killed, Others Injured As Gunmen Attack Police Station. <<
_
>> New Music: Dr SID – Jensimi <<
_
>> BREAKING NEWS!! Nigeria Is Out Of Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 (Full Story) <<
_
>> Stop Adding To Our Problems, Give Us A Little Respect - Soldier Warns Nigerians <<
_
>> Health Tip: Better Your Health With Bitter Melon <<
_
>> Touching - My Fight With World Sickle Cell Anaemia & My Story As A Warrior. <<
_
>> TOUCHING! Photos Of Young Woman Whose Child Was Born Blind, Shares Heartwarming <<
_
>> Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? <<
_
>> Ethiopian Village Where Women Are Flogged As Sign Of Love For Their Men (Photos) <<
_
>> Top Ten Things That Make Yoruba People Unique <<
_
>> Tragedy As Commercial S£x Worker Stabs Client To Death In Hotel Room In Delta <<
_
>> Teenage Student Beats Up His Teacher In Front Of The Class (Photo) <<
_
>> Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) <<
_
>>Love Beyond Reason Episode 1 - 9<<
_
>> Why Conor McGregor has been handed a two-month ban <<
_
>> WWE News: Real reason why WWE does not use Jerry Lawler on commentary more often <<
_
>> 20 Nigeria Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh. <<
_
>> Throwback Photo Of Solidstar And Patoranking <<
_
>> Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain <<
_
>> Babysitter transported to hospital after inserting a baby in her vagina <<
_
>> MUST READ - Knowledge That Might Save Your Life One Day <<
_
>> Lecture: Contraception Allowed In Islam? <<
_
>> I Don’t Want To Live Up To 120 Years –Pastor Adeboye <<
_
>> Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) <<
_
>> The Best (& Cheapest) Call Tariff Plans in Nigeria at The Moment <<
_
>> An Iphone User's Honest Experience With Samsung Galaxy S8 After Two Weeks Use. <<
_
>> Top Niche To Select For Your Blog And How To Monetize/Earn Money From It <<
_
>> KRAKS Media Recruitment For Graduates And Non-graduates <<

Top News -

Round The Clock Protection - Joseph Prince
by AyoJokes - September 05, 2017, 10:43:46 AM
Psalm 91:5–6
You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.

During World War II, German planes bombed London. Houses were leveled. But there was one that remained standing amidst the rubble. Its owner said that when she read Psalm 121:4, which says, “Behold, He who keeps Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep,” she told the Lord, “Lord, since You don’t s...

Read more...
Views: 227 Replies: 0

A TRIP TO Hell-testimony Of Pastor Philip Mantofa
by AyoJokes - September 05, 2017, 10:41:41 AM
January 1st, 2000, 5am in the morning, I arrived in what was like a large desert, dry and infertile. The wind was so heavy and the weather was so hot. I saw a lot of weird and disgusting animals that I’ve never seen before in my life. I walked step by step through the desert till I found my self in a gloomy place. I had strange feelings that time and I could feel the pain spread to all of my bones. The situation was silent and dark. No wind blew. Dark cloud appeared and surrounded tha...

Read more...
Views: 199 Replies: 0

Solving Incompatibility Issues In Marriage
by AyoJokes - September 05, 2017, 10:38:57 AM
How can we handle incompatibility issues without causing friction in marriage based on our individual differences? Note that you cannot change anyone except God, but with prayers and love, both of you can strike a balance to cope with one another so let's examine the Word of God to know what He said in Rom.15:7, "Therefore receive one another, just as Christ also received us, to the glory of God".

1. Accept your spouse the way he/she is just like Christ accepts you. In case you...

Read more...
Views: 190 Replies: 0

I Don’t Want To Live Up To 120 Years –Pastor Adeboye
by AyoJokes - September 05, 2017, 10:33:56 AM
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye shocked a large congregation in Minna, capital of Niger State, yesterday, with a declaration that he does not want to live up to 120 years on earth.

Adeboye also said he did not think he would preside over the 80th birthday service of the celebrant, Pastor Yerima El-Samaila of the Faith Foundation Church who turned 70 and for whom the event was organised.

“It is not how long you live but how well yo...

Read more...
Views: 305 Replies: 0

The Drama Around The Female Sex Organs
by AyoJokes - September 05, 2017, 09:42:53 AM
I went to a Christian secondary school and we had ‘born-again’ teachers who couldn’t talk about sex because they felt it was sin. It was hard for them to even teach reproduction without blushing to an unhealthy hue of red.

When I was in JSS 3, I was selected for a seminar on sex education because I could talk about almost thing; even things people shied away from. The seminar was supposed to help our teachers combat their awkwardness by using the peer-education system. After the seminar...

Read more...
Views: 157 Replies: 0

The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex
by AyoJokes - September 05, 2017, 09:41:30 AM
As a 25 year-old young man who has had his fair share of sexual experiences, one thing I can say for certain is that I have matured into a man who not only knows what he wants, but also is not afraid to ask for it. The other thing I will admit is that I was not always like this because there was a time when I had absolutely no idea on how to get laid. Even when it happened, I just couldn’t tell if my “lady friends” enjoyed it or not. I was so caught up in the moment that I couldn’t ...

Read more...
Views: 119 Replies: 0

How To Identify Ladies You Should Never Get Married To
by AyoJokes - September 05, 2017, 09:38:54 AM

”Marriage is a beautiful thing” they say, but how true is that statement if you’re married to the wrong woman?

You’ll probably want to play your wedding tape in reverse till the moment when you weren’t married.

Before I sat down to write this piece, I asked some spinsters if they think they are wife materials.

Some 30% of them got angry with me for asking them such a question; they felt it was insulting, while the remaining 60% actually answered politely and said yes to ...

Read more...
Views: 129 Replies: 0

6 Secrets For A Successful Marriage
by AyoJokes - September 05, 2017, 09:36:44 AM
1. Have a cheap wedding:

The easiest thing to start fighting about marriage is finances. Take time to spend only what you can conveniently afford. Otherwise, money based arguments will find their way into the bedroom.

2. Use the word “we” often:

According to a study carried out in University of California, Berkeley, couples who use the word ‘we’ and ‘us’ when they are arguing easily resolve their issues and don’t suffer much stress.

3. Doing things that you both enjoy:

Some people partici...

Read more...
Views: 132 Replies: 0

Man And His Fiancée Get Kicked Out After Proposing To Her At A Wedding
by AyoJokes - September 05, 2017, 09:35:02 AM
This can not be properly verified as it's a supposed eyewitness account.

Would you kick out a friend who disrupted your wedding reception like that, without asking for your permission first?

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/09/05/man-and-his-fiancee-get-kicked-out-after-proposing-to-her-at-a-wedding-twitter-user/

Read more...
Views: 169 Replies: 0

Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos)
by AyoJokes - September 05, 2017, 09:28:58 AM
This young Nigerian, Samuel Donald has a handicapped girlfriend, Murphy Thompson whom he loves and he is not ashamed to show her off.

These photos just melted my heart! Too cute....

Source: http://www.lailasblog.com/awww-young-nigerian-man-shows-off-handicapped-girlfriend-photos/

Read more...
Views: 232 Replies: 0

Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier (Photos)
by AyoJokes - September 05, 2017, 09:17:17 AM
At first glance, you would mistake the stunning Teralyn Price for a model.However, the gorgeous curly-haired beauty is in the U.S Army.

She loves to pose in swimsuits and sexy dresses in her spare time.When she is not in her army uniform,she rocks her nose and lip rings.

You can't deny,if there is a list for the world's most beautiful or sexiest female soldier, she would make the cut.
Pictures below..

Read more...
Views: 160 Replies: 0

This Photo Has Everyone Talking On Social Media
by AyoJokes - September 05, 2017, 09:06:59 AM
What do you think about this girl's dressing? is it hot or trash

Read more...

How To Revert Back The New Youtube Design Layout
by AyoJokes - September 05, 2017, 03:53:32 AM
Two days ago, I checked on YouTube and realized something different. Text looks much bolder alongside other old stuffs I couldn’t find where they ought to be. At first, I thought my computer could be playing tricks on me. Possibly the zoom level on my Chrome browser was higher but, that wasn’t the case. After a few minutes of trying to figure out the reason for the difference, I figured YouTube had ‘globally’ changed it’s design. Not just to desktop users, but also to mobile users.

Actu...

Read more...
Views: 158 Replies: 0

How to install Linux on Raspberry Pi
by AyoJokes - September 05, 2017, 03:21:35 AM
Many of you may have heard about raspberry Pi. If you haven’t we are going to tell you something about it. Also about the OS that you can install on Raspberry Pi.
What is Raspberry Pi – Raspberry Pi Buy

Raspberry Pi is a series of single board computers that are developed by Raspberry Pi Foundation in United Kingdom. The single chip computer is small in size & able to work with any architecture. The main purpose for the development of this Computer is for teaching basics of Computer. ...

Read more...
Views: 158 Replies: 0

How To Be Protected From Internet Threats (recommended)
by AyoJokes - September 05, 2017, 03:16:27 AM
What is a Virtual Private Network (VPN)?

A Virtual Private Network (VPN) is a secure and separate network, which let users connect to the internet through an encrypted tunnel bypassing their public network and securely transfers their internet data packets through it, VPN is just like a firewall in computers which protects you from the local area network (LAN) attacks, VPN works as an online firewall to protect your from all the cyber hazards and attackers, to use a VPN an active connection...

Read more...

The Best (& Cheapest) Call Tariff Plans in Nigeria at The Moment
by AyoJokes - September 05, 2017, 03:10:29 AM
Here it is:

In the past, I never really gave a hoot about what calling tariff plan I was on. All I cared about was my data. So, as long as I had an active data plan, I was good to go – who makes calls these days huh?

Then, the worst happened.

My smartphone went bad and I was relegated to using a “feature phone” and guess the only “feature” this device had?

Yup! You guessed right – making and receiving phone calls.

For the first few days, I would sometimes “forget” I had a phone but after...

Read more...
Views: 257 Replies: 0

GLO Data Plans in Nigeria
by AyoJokes - September 05, 2017, 03:05:03 AM
GLO Data Plans For Customers Without An Active Subscription

Daily Plans

Plan    Validity    Opt-in Code
15MB @ ₦50    1 day    *127*14#
35MB @ ₦100    1 day    *127*51#
100MB @ ₦200    5 days    *127*56#

Weekly Plans
Plan    Validity    Opt-in Code
800MB @ ₦500    10 days    *127*57#

Monthly Plans
Plan...

Read more...
Views: 151 Replies: 0

Best MTN Data Plans in Nigeria 2017
by AyoJokes - September 05, 2017, 02:59:15 AM
If you are reading this, I’m guessing you are looking for the most reasonable MTN Data plans in Nigeria at the moment.

MTN Data Plans

Data plans outlined in this post could cut down the amount of money you used to spend on internet subscription by up to 50%.

What am I saying?

Well, you know normally it used to be 350MB for ₦1,300 or even the beefy 2015MB for ₦2,015, now you can have almost 2GB for just a thousand naira!

Wait, it gets better:

Do you know you can even get 500MB for just ₦25?

Read more...
Views: 104 Replies: 0

Top Etisalat (9Mobile) Data Plans in Nigeria 2017
by AyoJokes - September 05, 2017, 02:55:37 AM
Etisalat Nigeria has one of the best internet services in the country at the moment.

We also both know that:

They are not really cheap.

But there’s good news …

Thanks to a recent data allocation overhaul across all mobile networks in Nigeria, Etisalat internet bundles are now much more affordable to the everyday internet user.

With plans such as 1GB for just ₦500, the internet bundles highlighted in this post would serve you right if you an Etisalat subscriber and you are looking to get t...

Read more...
Views: 98 Replies: 0

Cheap Airtel Data Plan & Cost.
by AyoJokes - September 05, 2017, 02:51:24 AM
Let me guess:

You’re looking for reasonable Airtel data plans, right?

Yeah, “legal” plans that you can subscribe to and feel satisfaction because you’re sure you are getting your money’s worth.

Another guess:

You’re using an Android device.

That thing consumes data like hell and you’re looking for that perfect Airtel Android subscription. One that will match up and even exceed your data needs without “tearing your pocket”.

Look:

I used to cringe (I still do) at the idea of paying a thous...

Read more...
Views: 141 Replies: 0

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17

Last Topics

NUPENG Reveals When Fuel Scarcity Will End (See When) 
Last updated: December 26, 2017, 10:00:31 AM
Post by: samdwaplord
Forum: Crime

Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra (Read FULL Details) 
Last updated: September 18, 2017, 11:12:31 AM
Post by: lydia

BREAKING NEWS!! Nigeria Is Out Of Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 (Full Story) 
Last updated: September 05, 2017, 01:02:01 PM
Post by: AyoJokes
Forum: Politics

Just In!! Officers Killed, Others Injured As Gunmen Attack Police Station. 
Last updated: September 05, 2017, 01:00:16 PM

New Music: Dr SID – Jensimi 
Last updated: September 05, 2017, 12:52:25 PM
Forum: Music & Movies

Top Posters

AyoJokes

samdwaplord

Metatron

Users online

7 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 9.
Most Online Ever: 25 (June 20, 2018, 06:33:45 AM)

Stats

Total Members: 1086 Total Members: 1086
Total Posts: 393 Total Posts: 393
Total Topics: 357 Total Topics: 357
Total Categories: 1 Total Categories: 1
Total Boards: 41 Total Boards: 41